OUTREACH AND SOCIAL CONCERNS
The Outreach and Social Concerns seeks:
- to help make real in lives of others the presence and love of Jesus Christ
- to assist in building up the Christian community outreach of Aldersgate Methodist Church
- to develop a Christian response to social issues in the local community
1) Prison Ministry:
- We have tuition for the children of the inmates.
- We will explore further support ministries for these students
2) Tuition Ministry:
- There are 23 students registered. Each session starts with free breakfast, tutorial, enrichment during some sessions and end off with free lunch.
3) Ministry to Bethany Methodist Nursing Home:
- We have adopted the Peace Ward and a group of volunteers visit the residents on a Monthly basis.
- We conduct a Worship Service for the residents every 5th Sunday of the month at 3pm.
4) Financial assistance to those in need: (on a case-by-case basis)
For more information, please contact Lim Zhong Yong at email@example.com